4S COR Breakfast Seminar For ECAO Members | Wednesday, May 08, 2019
The Electrical Contractors Association of Ontario (ECAO) has partnered with 4S Consulting for supporting ECAO members in the areas of workplace safety and COR™ certification. 4S Consulting (4S) are Experienced COR™ Consultants / Associate External COR™ Auditors of the IHSA, with over a decade’s experience in Occupational Health and Safety.
4S will be conducting a private COR breakfast seminar for ECAO members at the ECAO office on Wednesday, May 08, 2019.
8:30 am – 9:00 am: Breakfast and Networking
9:00 am – 11:00 am: Presentation by Sobi Ragunathan, Compliance Partner, 4S Consulting / Associate External COR™ Auditor, IHSA Ontario
11:00 am – 11:15 am: Question & Answer
COST - Free for ECAO Members
4S COR breakfast seminar for ECAO members – How can it help?
- - ECAO members can learn more about getting COR™ certified in Ontario from expert COR™ Consultant / Associate External COR™ Auditor of the IHSA. Moreover, 4S can share its experience with regards to the COR journey of its electrical contractor COR clients from Ontario, which can be useful.
- - Get vital tips on simplifying what looks like a complex process to achieve COR™ in Ontario.
- - Members can discuss key developments such as the York Region and other organizations making COR™ mandatory.
- - Know more about mandatory training compliance as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act and other helpful advisory services, which will make the COR™ certification process in Ontario easier.
- - You can evaluate where you are in terms of achieving the IHSA COR™.
- - Understand how online tools can make your H&S program come alive.