Construction Health and Safety Awareness (CHSAT) Consultation - Due August 12!
On May 11, 2016, the Ministry of Labour released the documents for the Construction Health and Safety Awareness Training (CHSAT) below for public consultation.
I believe it is very important that we carefully review these documents and provide the Ministry of Labour with any feedback you feel is appropriate.
The documents that have been released are:
1. Construction Hazard Awareness Training Consultation Proposal
2. Construction Health and Safety Awareness Training (CHSAT) Program Standard
3. Construction Health and Safety Awareness Training (CHSAT) Provider Standard
4. Construction Health and Safety Awareness Training (CHSAT) Regulation (O.Reg 297/13)
You may submit your comments through your IHSA committee co-ordinator or you may submit them directly to the MOL through the process outlined below:
Submittals directly to the MOL
At any time during the consultation you may respond to the Construction Hazard Awareness Training Regulatory Project. You may provide your comments by:
• Email: WebHSpolicy@ontario.ca
• Fax: 416-326-7650
Ministry of Labour
Construction Hazard Awareness Training Regulatory Project
400 University Avenue, 12th floor
Please submit your comments by August 12, 2016 (90-day consultation), and indicate whether you are a training provider, employer, labour representative or other.